The oldest art gallery in San Miguel de Allende opened its doors in 1952. In June 2011 changed management, remaining closed for remodeling until September 2011 when it reopened its charters and in 2012 continues to exhibit works by artists from First level National and Foreign.

 

The Gallery is located within the facilities of the Allende Institute in the second courtyard that has one of the most beautiful views of the symbol of the city, and even from the restaurant "Mi Casa"

 

*****

 

La Galeria de arte mas antigua de San Miguel de Allende Abrio sus puertas en 1952. En Junio del 2011 cambio de administracion,permaneciendo cerrada por remodelacion hasta el mes de Septiembre del 2011 cuando reabrio sus puesrtas y en el 2012 continua exhibiendo obras de artistas de primer nivel Nacionales y Extranjeros.

 

La Galeria se encuentra dentro de las instalaciones del Instituto Allende en el segundo patio que cuenta con una de las mas bellas vistas del simbolo de la ciudad, y aun costado del restaurante "Mi Casa"

 

 

Address

Ancha de San Antonio 20 int. 16, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato


 

Phone

52 415 152 0226

 

Email

travel@institutoallende.com